Krueger Transport Equipment is the originator of the Super B-double with the first Super B-double quad-axle released in 1994 being the largest trailer of its kind in Australia with a payload of 117 tonnes, officially launched by the Victorian Government at the Port of Melbourne.
The innovation and design developments have continued to deliver productivity and payload benefits to our clients ever since.
- Standard Super B suits 9’ 6” high containers with industry turn table height
- Container capacity 2 x 40’, 4 x 20’, 2 x 20’ and all heavy weight containers
- Available in ultra low model to carry 10’ 6” high containers (subject to tyre size and prime mover turntable height)
- 12 twistlocks are standard on lead and rear trailers subject to customer requirements
- Gross mass on designated routes 77.5 tonnes
- Dock to rail model has 117 tonnes capacity with heavy duty construction
- Self steering axle is standard on the rear axle of both trailers
Krueger Transport Equipment continues to invest in and expand its manufacturing capacity due to the demand for quality Australian made trailers. Trusted by companies big and small, from national linehaul operators to modest family businesses, Krueger continues to refine and develop its capacity to design and build the most productive, hard wearing and long lasting trailers in the market.
We Help You!
We understand the importance approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple and easy communication.