The 48’ Ultra Low Neck Skel was originally designed by Krueger in 2003 with 1,000-plus in service Australia wide followed with the high payload version designed in 2008 incorporating self steering axle technology
- Ultra low goose neck specially designed to carry 10’ 6” high containers legally (subject to tyre size and prime mover turn table height)
- Payload up to 33 tonnes or 48’ container
- Container capacity 1 x 20’ heavy 2 x 20’ medium 1 x 48’ heavy 1 x 40’ heavy
- Sliding rear bull bar flush back when carrying 1 x 40’ or 2 x 20’, extendable to carry a 48’ container
- Rear height adjustment to variety of dock heights
- Dock lock compatible bull bar available
- Ultra light model incorporates a range of light weight options such as Hendrickson LDA non-steerable model
Krueger Transport Equipment continues to invest in and expand its manufacturing capacity due to the demand for quality Australian made trailers. Trusted by companies big and small, from national linehaul operators to modest family businesses, Krueger continues to refine and develop its capacity to design and build the most productive, hard wearing and long lasting trailers in the market.
We Help You!
We understand the importance approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple and easy communication.