Van Chasis STD & B Double Rated
- Hi tensile full length chassis inc full width skid plate / lead up plate
- Fork lift rated heavy duty design inc threshold plate at rear end
- Bull bar heavy duty inc Pitt bull provision to suit loading dock loading safety system Dock bumper Heavy duty full width design to protected rear end structure
Dry Van Body
- Height 4300 mm std low height can tailored to customer specifications
- Length range from 48 ‘ to 32 ‘ can be tailored to customer specifications
- Side and front wall high gloss white 20 mm FRP wall panel
- Hi grade Alloy extrusion polished top and bottom for superior finish
- Rear door option hinging FRP doors / Roller Door manual / auto drive
- F track wall mounted positioned to customers specifications including spring loaded cargo bars option
- Tail gate std and under slung available to customer preferred brands
Rolling Body Chassis
- A trailer roll back chassis is based prove design currently use on rolling body freezer van inc all the same features and options
- Power pack gear box is driven by hydraulic pump which drive body in either direction years off proven history
- Body roller system consist off front centre and rear roller for eases off sliding body
- Battery system inc 2 heavy duty battery mounted on out side off chassis charged by inline battery charger system connected to trailer wiring loom / Anderson plug option
- Dock bump full width heavy duty to protect rear end structure
Krueger Transport Equipment continues to invest in and expand its manufacturing capacity due to the demand for quality Australian made trailers. Trusted by companies big and small, from national linehaul operators to modest family businesses, Krueger continues to refine and develop its capacity to design and build the most productive, hard wearing and long lasting trailers in the market.
We Help You!
We understand the importance approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple and easy communication.