Quality Range of Skeletals
Krueger provides quality new and used skeletal semi trailers for the Australian transport industry. These types of trailers are designed to work hard on the waterfronts carting shipping containers and are engineered to provide low tare weight and maximum payload capacity.
- ‘B’ Double Skeletal
- Ultra Low Skeletal Neck
- ‘A’ Skeletal
- Retractable Skeletal
There are various models of these types of semi trailers, which are utilised for different freight requirements.
- 40′, 45′ – 48′ and 45′ – 48′ Ultra Low Neck Skeletals
- 24′ and 40′ ‘A’ Lead Skeletals
- 40′ ‘B’ Rear Skeletal and 9.3m – 12.2m Retractable Skeletals
- Retractable Tipping, Rolling Body ‘A’ and Drop Deck Skeletals
Latest Technology Maximum Payload Models
- Super B Double, Lightweight B Double and Lightweight Skeletals
- Fold Down Twistlock Pedestals
- Aluminium Rims
- Air Bag Container Lift
- Side Loader Pads
- Heavy Duty 48′ Tonne Payload
- Raise/Lower Valve
- Steerable Axles
- Tanktainer Specification
- Sliding Pneumatic Bumper Bar
Why Choose Krueger?
Krueger is Australia’s leading semi trailer manufacturer whose clients include Tolls, Linfox and TNT. Our expertise in technical development and manufacturing has resulted in the production of remarkably versatile trailers that deliver the best in operational performance.
Krueger remains a family-owned business and among our innovative freight trailer related products includes curtain siders, the alloy lined Slide-a-Gate, and our Road Friendly Suspension.
Our main office and the separate manufacturing and engineering premises are located in Victoria. We have offices in both Queensland and NSW. In South Australia and Western Australia we are represented by very reputable agents.
Krueger Transport Equipment, Advantage Semi Trailer Rentals and Road Friendly Suspension (RFS) are all a part of the Krueger Group which allows us to provide a complete solution to your trailer transport needs.
Krueger has a proud history of innovation. Over the past 30 years our efforts in development and design, has led to the making of particularly versatile semi trailers with an exceptional range of features which include:
- Lock N Load (Buckle-Less Load Restrain Curtain) which has a simple push button operation
- Sliding Mezzanine Deck Post which is a simple and easy system to operate which provides two trailers in one
- Load Restraint Curtain improves freight containment by eliminating load shift without the need for conventional gates
- Slide-a-Gate (Alloy Lined) which is a reverse logistics solution used by Woolworths
- Slide-a-Gate Load Restraint System (Patented) which cuts time, effort and OH&S issues that are linked to the removing of a trailer’s side gates
- Prairie Wagon allows the operator to carry freight two pallets wide, effectively doubling the trailer’s productivity
- Convertible Kurtainers permits the whole roof section to raise and lower in one smooth parallel action
- RFS Suspension is made for Aussie conditions and features the ‘easy adjustable alignment’ which allows wheel alignments to be adjusted in minutes
- Patented Curtain Seal provides much improved freight protection to stop water and dust entering through the curtain and pelmet rubbers